As your Senator, one of my responsibilities is to help Utahns work with federal agencies. I am committed to helping Utahns resolve problems with Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, immigration, military service, veteran’s benefits, federal worker compensation claims, tax matters and the IRS, passport assistance, grants, small business concerns, and many other important federal issues.

I have professional staff in my state offices who are trained to work with constituent casework. These professionals work every day to assist Utahns when they encounter problems with federal agencies or federally funded programs. My staff and I are ready to assist you with these agencies.

If you require assistance, please call or write to my office in Salt Lake City.  You will need to submit a copy of the privacy release form including a concise explanation of your situation along with any other information or documentation relevant to your case.

Because of the Constitution’s separation of powers, I cannot assist in judicial or court matters, such as child custody, divorce, pending litigation or criminal trials or imprisonment. Problems involving Utah state agencies - such as welfare or state taxes -- also are outside my jurisdiction as a United States Senator. To get started on such state questions, you may want to visit the Utah state government website at

You can find a downloadable version of the Privacy Release Forms at the top of this page.  Please fax or send your completed form to my Salt Lake Office.

Salt Lake City Office

Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building
125 South State, Suite 4225
Salt Lake City, UT 84138
Phone: 801-524-5933
Fax: 801-524-5730